Thursday, May 13, 2004

My daily dose of bliss

My wife, Daphne, and I had a first child recently. A baby boy, Ethan, born on Jan 28, 2004.

Every morning, I get up for work. My son gets up about the same time and I've noticed that he is most cheerful at this time of day. Watching him for those few minutes before I leave for work...as he playfully looks back at me with those deep eyes and starts smiling, is such a delight that I really can't describe the feelings. The tranquility of the morning, the sunshine illuminating the bedroom, and my son smiling at my wife and I.

Those 5 minutes every morning impact me so much throughout the rest of the day, I pray that everyone is as lucky as I am to have such a loving family.

Whatever it is that you love, take the time to cherish it and allow yourself the opportunity to reflect on what is truly important in life.

No comments: